Skip to content
- Kerry Park Dental has disabled access with car parking to the front.
- We have two surgeries located on the ground floor each fully fitted out with brand new equipment, including computer technology and digital x-ray imaging. Each surgery is light, bright and modern.
- The reception area is the focal point of the practice, providing a light and airy comfortable waiting area, with magazines and patient leaflets to make your wait more enjoyable.
- The patient toilet is easily accessible, located on the ground floor. It has also been equipped to assist anyone who may be less abled.
- We have a dedicated decontamination and sterilisation room, which fully meets the requirements of the Department of Health and the British Dental Association standards of cross infection control procedures.
- We are a fully registered and insured medical facility and we are governed by the Care Quality Commission.